Welcome to Oceana Ukulele's Custom Ordering!
We love making customized ukes! Custom work is more than a product, it is the result of working with you to make something unique and beautiful for you to treasure. Please make sure you have read through our policies and pricing and don't hesitate to Contact Us with any questions or requests.
CUSTOM UKULELE PRICING:
Deposit $340 (non refundable)
BASIC PRICE BY SIZE:
- SOPRANO: $1340
- CONCERT: $1350
- TENOR: $1360
- 6 STRING: $1450
- 8 STRING: $1450
- BARITONE: $1550
- BASS UKULELE: $1650
INCLUDES: house woods, no binding, simple rosette, true oil finish, friction or geared Grover tuners, Oceana "O" carved headstock.
- Master Grade Wood (top, or back and sides): $100-$400 or more (depending on the wood)
- Wood Binding: $100-$200
- Complex Rosette: $150-$200
- Abalone Rosette: $150
- Abalone Trim: $200
- Radius Fretboard: $75
- Scalloped Fretboard: $75
- Slot Head: $60
- Tuner Upgrade: $ Variable
- Gloss Finish: $300
- Satin Finish: $250
- Cut Away: $250
- Extended Fretboard: $55
- Pick -Up: $50 For Installation Plus Cost Of Pickup
- Case. Upgrade To Hard Case: $ Variable
*Actual upgrade price depends on extent of custom work
**Washington state sales tax charged where applicable
(THE FINE PRINT)
What it does:
- Reserves a start date for your instrument.
- Secures the wood you have selected.
- Is non-refundable.
- The total price will be agreed upon when we work out the details of your order.
- I will ship your instrument to you upon receipt of the balance total.
- We accept as payment -cash or check (preferred), credit card, money order or Paypal.
- We will spend the necessary time from the beginning to agree on tone/sound, playability and aesthetics so that you will be getting the instrument that you're dreaming of… you deserve it!
- My work is guaranteed for 2 years to the original purchaser. This does not cover normal wear to the parts or finish or any damage caused by abuse or neglect, i.e. exposure to humidity, etc.. I will repair, replace or refund at my discretion instruments found to be defective based on my evaluation ... repairs made by others may void my guarantee.
- Please let me know if you are unsatisfied for any reason with the finished product.
- You can follow the progress of your ukulele in my blog on the Oceana Ukulele website and also on Oceana's public facebook page. Follow me on instagram and you'll get a sneak peek!
- I can offer a range of case options to be purchased with your ukulele, or you can purchase one on your own, send it to me to ship you ukulele in.
- Insurance for the total value of the instrument is required for shipping.
- We ship anywhere in the U.S. (you can request my policy on international shipping)
- Unless otherwise requested, I will ship your instrument with my preferred carrier.
- Shipping costs will be determined ahead of time and will be included with balance payment.
- Please let us know if you need signature confirmation (recommended), expedited shipping or other preferences.
Your deposit is an agreement to these terms.